Hi, my name is Molly, and a few years ago, we had a leak in our septic system. We didn't realise it immediately, and as a result, my son came into contact with toxins. Ultimately, he was okay, but it was a scary experience that involved hospitalisation. I don't want anyone else to go through something like that, so I have made it my mission to educate people on the health risks of septic system leaks. This blog is going to have posts on septic leaks, finding them, maintaining your system, figuring out when to call for help and more. If you have concerns, please get comfortable and start exploring.